Join us at our beautiful 8.5-acre estate vineyard, located on Eastside Road in Forestville, California, in the heart of the Russian River Valley. We are continuing to add more socially distanced events for the season so stay tuned. Don't forget to join our Wine Family for access to member-only events and additional discounts.
We are continuing to follow all protocols and necessary precautions to make sure you have a safe and enjoyable time at our estate!
- Events will be held entirely outdoors.
- All areas will be thoroughly sanitized and hand sanitizer will be available throughout all events.
- Each party will have assigned tables, spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- We are asking everyone to arrive to events with masks until you are seated. Please wear your mask whenever you leave your table to get more wine, food or to enjoy a stroll through the vineyard.
- Please keep a minimum of 6 feet distance between guests when approaching the wine or food stations.
Brunch in the Vineyard
We are excited to announce our THIRD ANNUAL Brunch in the Vineyard series! Join us as we partner with some amazing Sonoma County chefs who will be cooking up some of your favorite guilty pleasure brunch items. Relax (socially distanced) in the vineyard with our award winning wines and enjoy live music by talented local musicians.
$50 per person
Includes a delicious brunch, award winning wines and talented local live musicians.
Join us from 11:00am - 1:00pm on these select Sundays, March-September:
Sunday, March 28 with SoCo Paella and music by John Vicino
Sunday, April 18 with Perkins Catering Co. and music by Benny Bassett
Sunday, May 16 with SoCo Paella and music by Jason Wright
Sunday, June 13 with Perkins Catering Co. and music by John Vicino
Sunday, July 25 with SoCo Paella and music by Rose Winters
Sunday, August 29 with SoCo Paella and music by Complicated Animals
Sunday, September 26 with Perkins Catering Co. and music by Jason Wright